Outsourced Marketing Director and Marketing Manager packages are designed to make your life easy
When a client comes to me they are often struggling to know where to start on their marketing journey. Some need high-level senior support to work with their leadership and marketing teams. Other clients need the implementation and want to start working on getting things done.
I have designed two Outsourced Marketing packages that can support you with both ends of the spectrum. Whether you need a marketing strategy, planning or advice or whether you looking for help with uploading and SEO optimising blogs, social media scheduling and enewsletter sending – I can help.
My Outsourced Marketing Management packages are designed around how much time and resources you need for your particular type of business. Take a look below at how I can support you and don’t forget I offer a free 30-min discovery call to new clients to understand what they need and see where I can help (please note I do not give advice in these calls).
What does the Outsourced Marketing Director package cover?
- Senior-level support on marketing strategy and planning for your business.
- Working with the leadership team, managing partners or heads of marketing to advise and guide on business decisions with a marketing hat on.
- Recruiting and setting up a marketing team.
- Managing and mentoring the marketing team.
- Implementing and putting in place marketing and business development processes.
- Heading up the project management of large marketing initiatives such as rebrands or brand refreshes.
- Creating marketing and business development service, sector and office plans.
- Social media marketing strategy.
- Content marketing strategy.
- Campaign development.
This package is designed to give you the senior support that you need to help drive your business growth forward and will be working directly with me.Hours per month: 6+ hours
What does the Outsourced Marketing Manager package cover?
- Content uploading and website updates.
- Co-ordinating blog writing.
- SEO optimizing web pages and blogs.
- Off-page SEO.
- Editing and proofreading.
- Email marketing.
- Social media management and posting.
- Supplier management of design, web and print.
- Implementing cross-channel campaigns.
This package is designed to get things done and to make sure you have persistent and consistent marketing activity. You will be working with me with support from my team on ongoing marketing activities.Hours per month: 10+ hours
What do you get for your investment?
- A minimum of 6 hours of my time per month dedicated to advising on strategy and planning as well as implementing your marketing activity or training your team to implement it. What that marketing activity will be different for each firm or business.
- Weekly updates to keep your marketing on track.
- Monthly catch-up sessions to ensure the next month’s activity has focus and drive.
- An FCIM Chartered Marketer with over 15 years’ experience in both advising and implementing marketing activity.
Do I need Outsourced Marketing?
Potentially yes – especially if any of the below situations might apply to you:
- You can only devote a limited number of hours each week (or no hours) to marketing and you want to improve the quality and consistency of your marketing.
- You have no budget for a full-time marketer.
- You need someone to take take a holistic senior level overview of your marketing across strategy and planning and know you are not the expert.
- You don’t have time to implement your marketing.
- You want access to an expert who is highly skilled and up to date with the latest trends in marketing and recognise that this area isn’t one of your strengths.
- Your leadership team or board believes your marketing department is out of fresh ideas and/or your in-house team might be too junior and might not have enough experience in marketing or running complicated marketing projects to make an impact.
Things to consider
All my Outsourced Marketing Management packages have a minimum booking of 4 months with a 4 week notice period.
For the first month, a 50% deposit will need to be made upfront. All following months will be invoiced on the 20th of the month with a turnaround of 7 days payment.