Your marketing is in safe hands
With over 13 years’ experience, I have a wealth of knowledge across the whole marketing mix that can help support your business goals. Working in London and across a range of different companies has allowed me to gain in-depth knowledge of a variety of marketing tactics that I can adapt and apply to your business.
I take a hands-on approach to your business. You’ll never feel like a small cog in a big machine.
My outsourced marketing management packages are designed to make your life easy
Instead of outsourcing parts of your marketing to a social media agency, copywriter or email marketer, with me you’ll find that I have all of these skills under one roof. I can manage your marketing at every step of the way; from your marketing plan to implementation and ROI.
Each outsourced marketing manager package is designed around how much time and resource you need for your particular type of business. Take a look below at the packages I have to support you and don’t forget I offer a free 30-min scoping call to new clients to understand what they need and see where I can help (please note I do not give advice in these calls).
'Back to Basics' Bronze Package
We all know we need to do marketing but where do you start? Well I’ve put together a back to basics package just for you. The aim is to increase brand awareness for your business or firm, climb the Google rankings and make sure you have all of your digital marketing basis covered. So what’s included:
- 2 blogs of 500 words, written by my trusted and seasoned copywriter (she is good!). Blogs shared on social media, with branded social media image and posted to 10 groups of choice either on FB or LinkedIn.
- Social media posts to two of your most important channels. One post per day.
- Your monthly e-newsletter
- Google My Business Management
These are stand-alone packages and are priced at £895 +VAT.
If your business or firm has been established for 2-5 years and you’re looking to knuckle down and start growing your business with a variety of different marketing techniques, then this package will help you get started and focus on growth.
We’ll take a look at the whole marketing spectrum, looking at what’s worked, what hasn’t and where to focus our future efforts together. This is where we up your game.
For this package I tend to work with businesses or firms from between 10-15 hours a month.
My Gold package is like a bumper package. This is where you will get a marketing plan and up to 30 hours of a retainer.
It’s great if you are looking for a cost-effective way to both strategize and implement your marketing. When booking both together you are eligible for a discount on the marketing plan cost and also a discount on the 3-month retainer hourly rate.
This option is an all-round good egg and saves money in the long-term.
What do you get for your investment?
- A one-hour free session to discuss your marketing needs before the marketing manager package kicks in.
- A minimum of 6 hours of my time per month (depending on package) dedicated to raising your marketing profile whether on or offline. What that marketing activity will be different for each firm or business!
- Weekly updates to keep your marketing on track.
- Monthly catch up sessions to ensure the next month’s activity has focus and drive.
Also, don’t forget you’ll get a CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) professional with 13 years’ experience in marketing working on your business!
What type of marketing activities are included?
This is all dependent on our initial conversation and marketing plan. Everyone will have different goals and target market. All marketing activity will be bespoke and tailored to each individual business. Types of activity that I can manage and implement for you can include:
- Bespoke Project Management – Rebrands, Website Refresh’s
- Business Development
- Content Strategy
- Co-ordinating Blog Writing
- Copywriting, Editing and Proofreading
- Email Marketing
- Event Management
- Integrated Campaign Management
- Digital Advertising
- Social Media Management
- Supplier Management of Design, Web and Print
- Thought Leadership Development
- Website Content Writing
- Website Management and Updating
Things to consider
All my outsourced marketing manager packages have a minimum booking of 3 months. This allows me to work through a marketing plan with you and then start making an impact.
For the first month, a 50% deposit will need to be made upfront. All following months will be invoiced on the 20th of the month with a turnaround of 7 days payment.
For the back to basics package, there is again a minimum booking of 3 months which then leads into a rolling monthly contract. For our blog writing service, we do need your input at the briefing stage and for social media you’ll be required to purchase an online scheduling tool such as Buffer which is roughly $15p/m.