Outsourced Marketing Management can make your life easy
Instead of outsourcing parts of your marketing to a social media agency, copywriter or email marketer, with me you’ll find that I have all of these skills under one roof. I can manage your marketing at every step of the way; from your marketing strategy and plan to implementation and then measure its success.
My Outsourced Marketing Director retainer is designed around how much time and resource you need for your particular type of business. Take a look below at how I can support you and don’t forget I offer a free 30-min discovery call to new clients to understand what they need and see where I can help (please note I do not give advice in these calls).
How does the Outsourced Marketing Director Package Work?
This is completely up to the business. Some firms and businesses bring me on as their Marketing Director to offer advice and strategy only, others are looking for implementation of those marketing activities which I can also help with. I have also had client’s that have asked me to recruit and manage marketing team members so work can be delegated. Every firm is different and I am flexible according to what is needed.
The outsourced Marketing Director retainer is tailored both for activity and hours to each individual client depending on how much support they need.
I typically take on my clients for a minimum of 3 months but some of my clients have been with me for 3 years! Typical hours per month range from 6-12 hours. Take a look below for the type of work the marketing package can cover.
Do I need an outsourced Marketing Director?
Potentially yes – especially if any of the below situations might apply to you:
- You can only devote a limited number of hours each week (or no hours) to marketing and you want to improve the quality and consistency of your marketing.
- Due to the current economic climate you may have made your marketing team redundant and are looking for a cost-effective way to keep your marketing going without having to employ somebody full time.
- You have no budget for a full-time marketer.
- You need someone to take take a holistic overview of your marketing across strategy and planning and know you are not the expert.
- You don’t have time to implement your marketing.
- You want access to an expert who is highly skilled and up to date with the latest trends in marketing and recognise that this area isn’t one of your strengths.
- Your leadership team or board believes your marketing department is out of fresh ideas and/or your in-house team might be too junior and might not have enough experience in marketing or running complicated marketing projects to make an impact.
What do you get for your investment?
- A minimum of 6 hours of my time per month dedicated to advising on strategy and planning as well as implementing your marketing activity. What that marketing activity will be different for each firm or business.
- Weekly updates to keep your marketing on track.
- Monthly catch up sessions to ensure the next month’s activity has focus and drive.
- An FCIM Chartered Marketer with over 14 years’ experience in both advising and implementing marketing activity.
What type of marketing activities are included?
This is all dependent on our initial conversation and marketing plan. Everyone will have different goals and target market. All marketing activity will be bespoke and tailored to each individual business. Types of activity that I can manage and implement for you can include:
- Bespoke Project Management – Rebrands, Website Refresh’s
- Business Development
- Content Strategy
- Co-ordinating Blog Writing
- Copywriting, Editing and Proofreading
- Email Marketing
- Event Management
- Integrated Campaign Management
- Digital Advertising
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Social Media Management
- Supplier Management of Design, Web and Print
- Thought Leadership Development
- Website Content Writing
- Website Management and Updating
Things to consider
All my outsourced Marketing Director packages have a minimum booking of 3 months with a 4 week notice period.
For the first month, a 50% deposit will need to be made upfront. All following months will be invoiced on the 20th of the month with a turnaround of 7 days payment.