That’s where having a marketing plan can help
A marketing plan can really help you focus on what your business is trying to achieve. I meet so many different clients that have read every blog going on marketing (is this you?!), have tried to implement what they think best and have just ended up with what I call ‘a marketing headache’!
Sometimes you just need an expert to help piece it all together and produce both a strategic and practical marketing plan that can start you on your journey.
I will work with you to understand, where you are now and where you want to be. We’ll take a deeper dive into the business and I’ll write a marketing plan that’s tailored to you and your goals. It’s that simple.
Take a look about how a marketing plan can work for you and don’t forget I offer a free 30-min discovery call to new clients to understand what they need and see where I can help (please note I do not give advice in these calls).
How does the marketing plan work?
As part of the marketing planning process, I’ll spend time going through my marketing planning questionnaire either in person or online, to get an understanding of your business. I want to get a sense of where you are, what your struggling with. As well as what marketing activity you have and haven’t done so I can start plotting out your marketing plan and making sure everything aligns with your business goals.
I’ll cover the following areas as standard:
- Competitor Analysis
- Objectives and Goal Setting
- Target Market, Positioning and Messaging
- Marketing Channels and Tactics
- An Action Plan
- How to measure its effectiveness
Do I need a marketing plan?
Yes, every business or firm needs a marketing plan to help deliver persistent and consistent marketing. If you haven’t committed a plan to paper or it’s just in your head then the answer is yes you do need one.
Having a robust plan, captured in a document gives you a sense of direction and purpose. Otherwise, you could end up running around like a headless chicken. It also helps you to keep your marketing on track and measure the success of every piece of marketing too. It’s all about trial and testing the right combination of marketing that works specifically for your business.
I have two marketing plans available both basic and premium according to your budget and they are charged as a one-off project.
What do you get for your investment?
- A two-hour thorough marketing planning questionnaire session (online or in-person) helping me to get to grips with your business.
- Up to a 90 page succinct and full marketing strategy.
- An action plan detailing everything you need to do to fulfill the marketing plan and when.
- A comprehensive debriefing session to talk through the plan and to make sure you are completely happy.
- The option to bring me on as your outsourced marketing manager on a retainer basis to help implement your plan. I’ve written it so let me implement it for you!