It’s often the case that sporadic marketing activity happens with no real thought on what you are trying to achieve, how you are going to get there and what does success look like.
I offer a number of services that can help you think through your marketing activity in a proactive and logical way. Get organised and get your planning right across your marketing, and bespoke projects.
Take a look at how I can support your London and Kent-based firm or business below and don’t forget I offer a free 30-min scoping call to new clients to understand what they need and see where I can help (please note I do not give advice in these calls).
A marketing plan can really help you focus on what your business is trying to achieve. I meet so many different clients that have read every blog going on marketing (is this you?!), have tried to implement what they think best and have just ended up with what I call ‘a marketing headache’!
Sometimes you just need an expert to help piece it all together and produce both a strategic and practical marketing plan that can start you on your journey.
I will work with you to understand, where you are now and where you want to be. We’ll take a deeper dive into your financial and marketing objectives, who your target audience is and what makes you stand out from the crowd.
Marketing Planning Tactics
Once we have these basics in place it’s then time for the nitty gritty and looking at the tactics both on and offline that will help you grow your business.
We’ll come up with an implementation plan – that either myself of your team can take forward, time frames and ROI measurements that will help focus our activity.
A marketing plan, I believe, is an investment for your business no matter whether you are a start-up or a large corporate.
What do you get for your investment?
- A two-hour thorough marketing planning questionnaire session helping me to get to grips with your business.
- Up to a 90 page succinct and full marketing strategy.
- A 6-month action plan detailing everything you need to do to fulfill the marketing plan.
- A comprehensive debriefing session to talk through the plan and to make sure you are completely happy.
- 4 half an hour top-up sessions either by phone or Skype to offer advice and guidance as you implement the plan available for 3 months after the debrief session.
- The option to bring me on as your outsourced marketing manager on a retainer basis to help implement your plan. I’ve written it so let me implement it for you!