Bring in an expert to help manage your marketing project
It’s that simple. It can often be an uphill battle when you have an ad-hoc marketing project sitting on your to-do pile and you know you are not going to get round to it. Or it could be you’re working in a marketing team and have limited resources or expertise to help run and manage your project.
You might even find that you just keep putting it off because the thought of starting it can be overwhelming and you don’t know where to start. If that’s the case it’s time to bring in an expert to help support you and get the job done.
Take a look at how bringing in a marketing consultant to manage your marketing project can work for you and don’t forget I offer a free 30-min discovery call to new clients to understand what they need and see where I can help (please note I do not give advice in these calls).
What Marketing Projects do you work on and how does it work?
Here are the main types of marketing projects I can typically undertake with you or your team.
- Rebrands and Refreshes. I work with your business or firm and the design agency to make sure your rebrand or brand refresh is delivered on time and on budget. These projects can last 6-9 months and often need a dedicated resource to help see it through to the end.
- Marketing campaigns. I work with you to help plan, implement and measure specific marketing campaigns. You may be launching a new product or service or trying to push an existing service to a new market. Either way, they require careful planning and execution to be a success!
- Thought leadership campaigns. If you are a B2B service looking for an expert to help create a marketing thought leadership campaign looking at what content you need and the right mix of marketing channels then I can help.
If there is a marketing project that you need help with that is not listed please do let me know. Other examples could be business development plans, social media and digital strategies for example.
Do I need a Marketing Project Manager?
Potentially yes. You might find you are in the following camps:
- You or your team don’t have time to take on the project but you know that it’s important for your firm or business.
- You or your team don’t have the expertise to manage your project.
What do you get for your investment
By bringing me on as your marketing project manager you will have a dedicated resource that is accountable to deliver. I’ll help develop a project management plan, co-ordinate the plan and make sure that all aspects are delivered on time and to budget.