Marketing Consultancy hours for Law firms, Accountants and B2B Businesses
Marketing can sometimes be a struggle. It doesn’t matter if you are a Marketing Director in a Silver Circle Law firm or the Partner designated ‘to do’ the marketing in a small accountancy practice, sometimes we all need an objective set of eyes and ears to talk through our challenges and to brainstorm and talk through the best solutions for them. That’s where my marketing power hours come in.
I regularly work with Marketing Teams, Heads of Marketing, CMO’s and Managing Partners to help them troubleshoot their marketing problems. Types of challenges they come to me and ask my advice on include (although not limited too):
- How to plan and manage their firm’s rebrand or refresh.
- The best way to plan and execute a marketing campaign for a new service or offering.
- The launch of a new office or planning a new Partner arrival.
- How to focus a team on producing and implementing a thought leadership program to bring in leads.
- Setting up a marketing and BD function in the firm.
- Social media strategy for the firm and across multiple offices.
- Business development strategies for new, existing and lapsed clients.
- SEO tips and advice.
- Content strategy and implementation.
- Email Marketing and demand generation.
- Measuring Success.
- Video content advice and directing partners.
- Setting up client feedback programs.
- Internal communications and Intranet advice.
- Networking advice.
How does it work?
My marketing consultant sessions are charged on an hourly basis. I always start my sessions by getting to know you and your business and what challenges you are facing.
We then work together to solve your marketing issues and I provide support, guidance and advice on how you may want to tackle them based on my depth and breadth of experience.
Some clients only need me for one or two hours some buy a block of hours from me to use over a period of time so that they can have the reassurance that they will keep on track.
I’m completely flexible depending on what you need.
Who do I work with?
- Marketing Directors and CMO’s
- Heads of Marketing
- Marketing Managers
- Marketing Teams
- Managing Directors and Managing Partners
My marketing consultancy clients tend to come from a range of backgrounds from boutique law firms, barristers chambers, accountancy practices or medium-large corporates.
They are all looking for guidance, support, and advice from an experienced professional.
- You’ll get a Chartered Institute of Marketing, Marketing Consultant who has FCIM status – meaning I have 10-15 years experience in strategic marketing. I also hold Chartered Marketer status meaning I keep up to date with my marketing learning.
- I have 15 years’ experience working in the magic circle, silver circle and top 10 accounting firms.
- You’ll also have access to my knowledge across the breadth of marketing from Marketing Communications, Marketing Campaigns and Business Development in a range of different industries.
- I have a niche in professional services and B2B so I know it’s not a one size fits all approach.
- I worked with smaller firms and businesses meaning I understand how things work at a more practical level.
- And most importantly, I am friendly, approachable, I will challenge you but you can also ask the silly questions too!