That’s where a marketing review and audit can help.
I have been working with businesses of all sizes in London and Kent to help review and audit all of their marketing activity. I find my clients have really appreciated (and dare I say enjoyed!) getting a fresh perspective on their marketing and knowing how to make an impact going forward.
Take a look about how a marketing review can work for you and don’t forget I offer a free 30-min scoping call to new clients to understand what they need and see where I can help (please note I do not give advice in these calls).
How does the marketing review and audit work?
As part of the marketing review and audit I will spend time asking you as many questions as humanly possible to get a feel for your business. I want to get a sense of where you are in your marketing journey, what you do, do and what you don’t. I’ll also ask for access to your website, google analytics, email system and social media too – I’m taking a deep dive.
I’ll then time researching, collating my thoughts and pulling your review together to review yourself. Once it’s sent out I’ll give you some time to digest and then we’ll have a wrap-up call to make sure you’re completely happy and understand what to do next.
Do I need a marketing review and audit?
My marketing reviews and audits tend to be for businesses that have been going for some time whether that be five years or twenty! They have their positioning, target audience and messaging sorted so they don’t need a full marketing plan.
But what they do need is someone to come in and take a look at what they have been doing and give them constructive criticism.
After the marketing review and audit it’s completely up to you! I can hand your review over so you can implement it yourself or you can bring me on under one of my marketing manager packages to kickstart your marketing!
What do you get for your investment?
- A two-hour thorough marketing review and audit questionnaire session helping me to get to grips with your business.
- Up to a 50-page review offering practical advice on your marketing.
- A 3-month action plan detailing everything you need to do to fulfill the marketing review.
- A comprehensive debriefing session.
- x 2 half an hour top-up sessions either by phone or Skype to offer advice and guidance as you implement the review available for 3 months after the debrief session.