What kind of businesses do I work with?
Throughout my career, I have worked with a variety of businesses, all with differing marketing needs.
Whether it’s been creating a strategic corporate marketing plan, taking a deep dive into an organisation’s marketing and making recommendations to the board, recruiting or mentoring marketing teams, each job has given me a range of knowledge, insight, and experience that I can draw on to help your business.
Here’s a flavour of who I work with and some of the things that I get up to.
I have worked across Magic Circle law firms, top 10 accountancies, professional membership bodies, and consultancies. I understand that professional services can be a unique area, governed by codes of conduct and can sometimes feel like a minefield.
I work with Managing Partners, CEOs, COOs as well as marketing teams and individuals in growing firms, to make sure you have a sounding board and a senior pair of eyes and ears on all of your marketing and business development.
From marketing plans and strategies, marketing reviews, project managing rebrands, and mentoring marketing managers and teams I provide exactly what my clients need.
I also enjoy working with B2B businesses that sit outside the professional services space (I’m not a B2C marketer!). The types of companies that I have helped include:
- mentoring a marketing manager in an M&A firm
- working with a mortgage business to help the team create their first marketing plan as well as project manage their brand refresh.
- creating a strategic corporate marketing plan for a cyber security firm.
I have also just recently started to undertake work in the tech space. My first being in the InsureTech world. I’m interested in working with growing tech firms in the HealthTech, FinTech, HRTech and EdTech space (there may be others!) For my InsureTech company, I was asked to:
- Conduct a deep dive marketing review into their marketing activity including meeting with the senior leadership team and product managers.
- Providing leadership team recommendations across across all of their marketing from branding and positioning, marketing channels and tactics as well as recruiting a team.
- Work on the launch of their new flagship go-to-market product, creating an internal playbook for the launch as well as key messaging, value proposition and mapping out channels to market.
Who I’ve worked with
For more information on any of my services, get in touch and let’s talk.