Over the last couple of years I have been working with a variety of clients in a variety of industries. When I stripped it down I realised there are a few online elements you need to increase your brand awareness, online presence and ensure that you are front of mind when a client is ready to call upon a particular service.
Many of the firms and businesses I work with are on a rollercoaster when it comes to their marketing. When they are busy they hide themselves in a corner and bunk down with client work and when that work well runs dry they start running around like headless chickens implementing marketing in a completely random way. This type of marketing never works.
Keeping Marketing Simple
Marketing for your business or firm can be completely frustrating and baffling. There’s lots of advice out there but where do you start? The marketing package that I have developed gives you the basic digital marketing activities you need so people are consistently aware of you, whilst taking the overwhelm away of what you need to do. Having simple marketing strategies in place helps you with peace of mind that activity is happening and that content is being produced, shared and read on a regular basis.
Marketing You Need
The firms and businesses that I work with typically need blogs, social media, a regular enewsletter and Google My Business management. Some need more and others need less but this is what I have found most people need and it’s probably why you are on this page too! It’s time to make Google happy, ensure you have regular activity so you are always front of mind when someone needs your service.
My back to basics marketing package includes these monthly activities:
- x2 blogs of 500 words written by my trusted copywriter. You’ll work closely with them to produce a carefully crafted blog aimed at your target audience including your keywords. The blogs will then be uploaded to your website, an image sourced from a free image library and once live will be shared on social media channels and in 10 groups of your choice either on FB or LinkedIn to give them maximum exposure.
- x7 social media posts to two social media channels of your choice each week to ensure that you are being seen where you should be and sharing content that’s valuable to your client base.
- A regular e-newsletter (Mailchimp or equivalent) using content produced to reach your target lists on a monthly basis ensuring you’re kept from of mind by popping up in your client’s inbox each month.
- Google My Business Management – often overlooked but replying to reviews and adding imagery on a monthly basis can help keep your profile fresh.
- Cost: £995 + VAT per month
- The back to basics marketing package runs on an initial three-month contract which then moves to a rolling contract with one month’s notice.
- Your input is important for blogs and we’ll need you to brief the copywriter and provide timely feedback.
- For social media it would be rquired that Buffer is purchased as your scheduling tool.
- Any additional activities can be added at an additional cost.
My package is ideal for growing law firms, solicitors firms, accountancy practices, consultancies and anyone running a B2B business who doesn’t have the time and resource to manage their marketing. If you’re interested in finding out more then please get in touch.