Your marketing is in safe hands
With over 10 years’ experience I have a wealth of knowledge across the whole marketing mix that can help support your business goals. Working in London and across a range of different companies has allowed me to gain in-depth knowledge of a variety of marketing tactics that I can adapt and apply to your business.
I take a hands-on approach to your business. You’ll never feel like a small cog in a big machine.
My outsourced marketing manager packages are designed to make your life easy
Instead of outsourcing parts of your marketing to a social media agency, copywriter or email marketer, with me you’ll find that I have all of these skills under one roof. I can manage your marketing at every step of the way; from your marketing plan to implementation and ROI.
Each outsourced marketing manager package is designed around how much time and resource you need for your particular type of business. Take a look below at the packages that can help you:
If your business is a start-up or SME wanting impactful marketing to match your budget, then this package will help you get your marketing activity ready to go.
We’ll take a look at your business goals and the areas you need to concentrate on so you can start making an impact straight away.
From £500 per monthFind out more
If your business has been established for 2-5 years and your looking to knuckle down and start growing your business with a variety of different marketing techniques, then this package will help you get started and focus on growth.
We’ll take a look at the whole marketing spectrum, looking at what’s worked, what hasn’t and where to focus our future efforts together.
From £800 per monthFind out more
If your business has been running for over 5 years and you want to up your game across all of your marketing channels but don’t have the budget to hire full time marketing expertise, then this is the package for you.
It’s intensive and my aim is to fully integrate into your business and become a trusted advisor to help with all your marketing needs in the short and long term.
From £1100 per monthFind out more
How do the outsourced marketing manager packages work?
If you interested in taking out one of these packages, then this is the typical process you will be taken through:
- Firstly, we’ll have a free one-hour consultation looking at the type of package you are looking to take out, an in-depth talk about your business and goals, any marketing activity to date and what is and isn’t working.
- Before we start the package I would usually need to see your marketing plan to help identify activity that I can support on. If you don’t have a marketing plan then I would always advise that this should be created first so that the monthly packages have direction and focus. The marketing plan creation is in addition to the marketing package and charged separately. Although recommended, it is not a necessity.
- Once scope of activity is agreed, I’ll then get to work. There may be lots of questions, don’t worry this is for me to get my head around your business and help me setup!
- We will then have monthly reporting and catch-ups on progress.
What type of marketing activities are included?
This is all dependent on our initial conversation and marketing plan. Everyone will have different goals and target market. All marketing activity will be bespoke and tailored to each individual business. Types of activity that I can manage and implement for you can include:
- Bespoke Project Management – Rebrands, Website Refresh’s
- Business Development
- Content Strategy
- Co-ordinating Blog Writing
- Copywriting, Editing and Proofreading
- Email Marketing
- Event Management
- Integrated Campaign Management
- PPC and Digital Advertising
- Social Media Management
- Supplier Management of Design, Web and Print
- Thought Leadership Development
- Website Content Writing
- Website Management and Updating
Things to consider
All my outsourced marketing manager packages have a minimum booking of 3 months. This allows me to work through a marketing plan with you and then start making an impact.
For the first month, a 50% deposit will need to be made upfront. All following months will be invoiced on the last day of the month with a turnaround of 7 days payment.
Want to find out more? Get in touch for an initial conversation